The General English (GE) program is a 5 level program offered at Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced levels. Each level takes 12 weeks to complete. Midterm and end of term exams are conducted every six weeks.
– Elementary – The basic level for students to begin their foundational skills.
– Pre-Intermediate – Students are provided further foundational skills to improve their macro skills.
– Intermediate – This is the level where students are able to gain further skills to communicate and at CTIC we provide the tools to reach native-like fluency.
– Upper Intermediate – The level where students have a very strong foundation and can considerably expand their vocabulary, communication skills etc.
– Advanced Levels – This is the level where students who have achieved a higher level of fluency in the four macro skills, are able to achieve near native fluency.