BSB61315 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
(CRICOS Code: 093760A)
Duration: 52 weeks
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
Target group for this program will be international students who have completed Diploma of Marketing and Communication qualification and want to work in senior level Marketing positions.
Pathways into the qualification:
Individuals may enter Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication upon completed Diploma of Marketing and Communication qualification.
Pathways from the qualification:
After achieving Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication, individuals could progress to Bachelor course within marketing and communication area.
Employment Pathways from the qualification:
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a senior managerial roll within various Business settings.
Training is based on face-to-face classroom delivery including interactive classroom teaching, and tutorials. Classes will be scheduled for minimum of 20 contact hours per week.
Assessment will usually commence in the session following delivery. Students will be required to perform in a range of assessment tasks including and not limited to; Written Questions, Project, Case Studies, Assignment, Demonstration / Observation and Role plays.
Course Credit is the value assigned for the recognition of equivalence in content and learning outcomes between different types of learning and/or qualifications. Course Credit reduces the amount of learning required to achieve a qualification and may be through Credit Transfer (CT) and/or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Students may apply for RPL or Credit transfers for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency.
· BSBADV602 - Develop an advertising campaign
· BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
· BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
· BSBCRT501 - Originate and develop concepts
· BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
· BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
· BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
· BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
· BSBMKG603 - Manage the marketing process
· BSBMKG605 - Evaluate international marketing opportunities
· BSBMKG607 - Manage market research
· BSBMKG608 - Develop organisational marketing objectives