|Minimum Age to Apply||Be 18 years of age or over|
|Academic Entry Requirements||
Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies):
– BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities;
– BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix;
– BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans;
– BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy; and
– BSBPMG430 Undertake project work.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent.
Have four years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
|English Language Requirements||International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.|
Job roles and titles may vary across different industry sectors. Upon successful completion of BSB61315, a person could seek employment opportunities in various business and commercial enterprises as: